Sunday, May 11, 2014

Deal Alert: Ham 99¢ a pound, and green beans for 52¢ a bag!


Target has some great deals on frozen veggies this week... 5 for $4, or 80¢ each.  In addition, they have a printable coupon on target.com for $1 off  of 4 bags AND a cartwheel deal for an extra 5% off.  This works out to 52¢ each. (when you only buy 4 bags... you don't need to get 5)

They also have their bags of cheese on sale for $2 each, 79¢ off the regular price. Paired with the $1 off 2 bags by texting "recipe" to 827438.  Combine this with an addition 5% off using target cartwheel.. and it brings it to $1.42 a bag.

Market Pantry lunch meat tubs are also $2.50... with a printable $1 off coupon on target.com... combined with target cartwheel 5% off and it brings it to $1.42 per tub.

As always, if you use a target debit or credit card, you get yet another 5% off.  If you are using the CC, remember to pay your balance off each month or the interest will negate you getting 5% off.  Since I like to do my grocery shopping with cash, I have found I can immediately walk over the customer service desk and put the amount I just spent on my target cc.  This always get them to tell me I could use a target debit card... but I like my money envelopes.

Giant... hams at 99¢ a pound.

Their brand paper plates are on sale for $1.89.  I get their weekly email, and from there I was able to load a $1 off their brand paper plates coupon to my store card, which brought this down to 89¢


Next weeks menu WILL have PA dutch ham and green beans on it based on this weeks great deals on the two items.

No comments:

Post a Comment